Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Halloween Tutorial Look#1 Morticia Addams


  The next "Holiday" is Halloween so I figured I start a little early with my first Halloween makeup look.  I will be having a Halloween series featuring makeup looks that are affordable, not very difficult, and simple enough for everyone to take part in.  My mother will actually be dressing up as Morticia Addams (The movie, Anjelica Huston) so I thought I could include this look in my Halloween series.  

  Just like many of you, I do not want to go out and spend a lot of money on Halloween makeup so keep in mind that the products used in the video are products that I already had in my makeup draws.  The only thing that I had to go out and purchase is the NYC foundation and Jordana lipstick.

  If you are looking for affordable makeup brand to complete your Halloween makeup look, I strongly suggest the drugstore brands, NYC (foundation, lipstick, and eyeshadows) and Jordana (lipsticks and eyeshadows).

Morticia Addams Signature Makeup Look:
-White/pale skin
- Long black hair (wavy or straight)
- Red lips
- defined cheek bones


Here is the VIDEO: