Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spring 2012 Fashion Trends and Favorites












1st Outfit:
Top - Forever21
Cardigan - DIY
Skirt - Forever21
Belt - Brandy Melville
Shoes - Sears
Bangles - DIY

2nd Outfit:
Top - Forever21
Pants - Pacsun
Shoes - Target
Hat - Forever21
Bracelet - Ebay
Necklace- Forever21 and Target

It has been about a month since my last actual fashion video (besides hauls) and since winter is currently happening (where I live the weather is warm all year long), it was perfect timing to film a spring 2012 fashion video.  I like to be creative with my fashion videos and change up the style of my fashion videos just to keep everyone equally entertained. What are your favorite trends or fashion items you like to wear for spring?  If you have a question you can contact me through twitter.

 For those who missed the video, here it is...